#1 for Heat Pump Repair in Lubbock, TX With Over 100 5-Star Reviews
Choose On the Double for quality heat pump repairs. We’ll get your unit running again in no time!
When your heat pump stops working correctly, the last thing you want to deal with is a cold house. You need a trustworthy company to fix your heating system. You’re not far from a high-quality heat pump repair with On the Double.
At On the Double, we offer a heat pump repair service to residents in Lubbock, TX, and the surrounding areas. Our licensed and bonded team has years of experience. No matter your heat pump’s problems, we’ll diagnose them quickly and implement effective fixes.
Signs You Need a Heat Pump Repair
It can be challenging to determine the issue yourself between faulty moving parts, a clogged air filter, or a malfunctioning thermostat. You should schedule a home heat pump repair at the first sign that something is wrong with your heat pump. Look for indicators such as:
- Strange noises: Heat pumps are relatively quiet. If your unit begins making rattling or squeaking noises, the internal parts may be loose or need replacing. We’ll tighten loose parts and lubricate moving components to eliminate these sounds.
- Higher energy bills: Your energy bills may suddenly get higher because heat pumps become less efficient as age and corrosion increase. Getting repairs will make your unit run efficiently again.
- Short cycling: If your heat pump frequently turns on and off, this could signify many different issues. Your air handler may need servicing, or it could be a severe problem. Our team will make an accurate diagnosis.
- Poor heating and cooling performance: Uneven heating and cooling or a complete lack of air can indicate problems with air vents, ducts, and internal components. We’ll solve your unit’s performance issues with a detail-oriented repair.
If you’re unsure of the problem, let us help. On the Double’s HVAC technicians have the tools to detect your unit’s issues. Whether your heat pump has loose internal parts or a foul odor, we’ll resolve it.
When to Repair Your Heat Pump
Typically, repairing your heat pump is the most practical solution if it isn’t working. However, it will become significantly less efficient at some point, warranting a replacement. A heat pump repair will be enough if your unit:
- Is younger than ten years
- Has minor problems like noises or odors
- Needs general maintenance
Unlike other heat pump repair companies, we maintain honest, transparent service for every job. If your unit would benefit more from a replacement, we’ll tell you.
Get a Heat Pump System Repair from On the Double
Are you looking for a “heat pump repair near me”? Don’t hesitate to contact On the Double in Lubbock, TX. As your local heat pump repair service provider, we bring fast repairs, a skilled team, and friendly customer service. We feature affordable pricing no matter your heat pump’s issues.
Our technicians address all heat pump repair needs and more. Choose us for everything from heat pump services to tankless water heater repairs.
Don’t let outdoor temperatures take over your home. Get an expert heat pump repair from On the Double today! Contact us at (806) 549-5973 for a free estimate.
Yes, heat pumps are repairable. Contact On the Double for more information on our heat pump repair process.
With regular maintenance and repairs, a heat pump’s average lifespan is 10-15 years.
You should schedule regular heat pump maintenance to ensure your system is in excellent condition and check for potential repair concerns.