#1 for Heat Pump Installation in Lubbock, TX With Over 300 5-Star Reviews
Swap your inefficient heating and cooling system with a heat pump. Contact On the Double today!
Expertise You Can Trust: On the Double, Your Heat Pump Installers
When your heating and cooling system stops working, you don’t want to be without temperature control, especially in Texas. A heat pump installation gives you even heating and cooling and helps you save money. With an installation from On the Double, you’re in good hands.
At On the Double, we are your heat pump installation experts. We provide top-quality heat pump installations and energy-efficient heat pump systems. Whether you’re considering switching to a heat pump or need an old heat pump replaced, we’re your go-to home improvement company.
Understanding Heat Pumps
Heat pumps feature cooling and heating capabilities, allowing you to replace inefficient heating and air conditioning systems with a single unit. Heat pumps transfer energy instead of creating it. Because this system only transfers energy, your monthly savings are significantly higher than a traditional furnace.
A heat pumping unit works similarly to an air conditioner. Your heat pump absorbs heat from the outdoors and moves it inside your home in the winter.
On the Double’s professionals have years of experience installing heat pumps and other systems. We’ll remove your old system, calculate your home or business’s heating and cooling needs, and help you select an energy-efficient model.
Benefits of a Heat Pump Installation
There are many benefits to getting a heat pump installation. Our team helps you take advantage of benefits, including:
- Increased savings: The heat pump installation cost is slightly higher than those of other systems, but you’ll save more in the long run than with a furnace and air conditioner.
- Better humidity and temperature control: Many heat pumps have advanced controls or preset options for moisture and temperature control. You’ll stay comfortable for more extended periods with a new unit.
- High energy efficiency: Transferring energy saves much more on monthly utility bills. Due to consistent operation, your home will reach set temperatures faster and maintain them for longer.
Searching for Heat Pump Installation Near Me? Choose On the Double!
- Professional, friendly technicians
- Reasonable pricing
- Precise system removal and installation
- High-quality parts and equipment
- Heat pumps from leading brands
- A repair and maintenance partner for future problems
A heat pump installation’s cost depends on the type of heat pump you get and how much the company installing it charges for labor. Speak to a technician and get an estimate on how much your installation will be.
Your heat pump will operate best in a shady area outside your building with little to no direct sunlight and few shrubs.
Your outdoor unit will need around two feet of clearance on all sides to ensure proper air intake.